Obstacle Course and Endurance Racing Insurance
Through active involvement in the industry, our specialist sports insurance team are in the ideal position to advise on the insurance protection you require.
This in-depth industry knowledge, coupled with our market presence and strongly forged relationships enables us to negotiate compelling propositions.
We can arrange cover for Event Organisers, Teams and Individuals.
- Combined/Event Liability – provides cover for claims made against event organisers in respect of damage to third party property and bodily injury and bodily injury of employees as a result of actual and alleged negligence
- Property – provides cover for event organisers assets
- Event Contingency – provides cover for loss of revenue or irrecoverable costs and expenses in the event your event cannot proceed as a result of unforeseen circumstances
- Cyber – covers losses relating to damage to, or loss of information from event organisers IT systems and networks
- Travel – provides a range of cover for you whilst you are overseas including emergency medical treatment and cancellation. As a “hazardous” activity, many travel insurance policies will not be able to cover obstacle course and endurance racing participation however this is automatically covered on our policy (click on the link to buy online)
- Personal Accident – provides set benefit payments should you suffer a serious (pre-defined) injury as well as set weekly benefits for temporary total and temporary partial disablement
- Life Cover, Serious Illness and Income Protection – we offer individual advice to members; on plans that help to support an active lifestyle, such as discounts off fitness trackers, gym membership, fitness gear and much more. Subject to minimum premium requirements.
For more information contact Nick Sullivan, Account Executive Call: 01903 875 431 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org