These are unprecedented times for the UK, and the rest of the world, and Towergate Insurance Brokers thank you for your loyalty and understanding as they do everything they can to support your immediate and urgent insurance needs, including renewals, mid-term adjustments, new cover requirements, claims guidance and support, and to be there for you when you need them the most.
To control the impact of COVID-19, safeguarding both the health of its employees and its ability to look after its valued clients. Towergate Insurance Brokers has made the decision to close its national offices*.
However, all your usual advisers are still contactable on their normal contact details or, alternatively, by email at TIB@towergate.co.uk if necessary.
Teams will be working from home and, following investment in IT in recent years, advisers can access client records and important information remotely and securely. Connectivity with many of the key insurers means that the communication links are unbroken at this time.
Towergate Insurance Brokers are committed to offering the same level of service they are known for. However, there may be instances where the business cannot run at 100% capacity, or in quite the same way they did prior to COVID-19. It is important to note that many insurers, partners and other third parties are changing their business processes and contact points, as the situation evolves, which may impact on how quickly advisors are able to get back to you.
Towergate Insurance Brokers thank you for your support and patience, and ask you to please consider the following guidance in respect of contacting the business and working with them for your insurance requirements and cover - this will help the business continue to service you, regardless of geographical location or working environment;
- Please do not pay by cheque, as the ability to handle these, whilst offices are closed, will be limited. If you need to discuss this, please contact your usual Towergate Insurance Brokers contact.
- Unfortunately, the business is unable to accept cash payments in any circumstances.
- To ensure a speedy response, please call or email your usual Towergate Insurance Brokers contact, where possible, rather than send documents through the post. Although the business is arranging post to be redirected, this will inevitably incur delays.
- Please provide your up-to-date email address and telephone numbers to help us to deal with your enquiry as efficiently as possible.
- While remotely working, some of Towergate Insurance Brokers employees may not be able to take payments over the phone, which means you may be transferred to other colleagues to ensure the business keeps your sensitive information secure and complies with payment collection regulations.
*While Towergate Insurance Brokers moves to a third-party printing service, where client documentation is securely printed and handled, some offices may have two employees visiting the branch to print essential client documents and receive post. The business anticipates that its new third-party printing solution and postal redirects will be happening in early-April and therefore, will have all bar two of its offices** closed.
**Two Towergate Insurance Brokers offices are still currently open and observing social distancing guidance as they are unable to trade, service clients or handle claims remotely. The businesses IT teams are working on a solution.