Our specialist risk management consultancy delivers a comprehensive range of services to help protect your business and those who work in it. In addition, the services can result in improved presentation of your insurable risks which ensures our best cover can be arranged for the risk at a competitive cost.
The consultancy includes areas such as Health & Safety, fleet and vehicle risk management, business continuity, environmental consultancy, HR and employment law services as well as property or liability assessments. Some services can be delivered at a minimal cost via our risk management portal. We also provide access to property, machinery and business interruption valuation services to guarantee you avoid the potential impact of underinsurance.
You can access all these services and more via our account executives who will meet with you to discuss your requirements in more detail and undertake a gap analysis on your existing cover arrangements.
Free health and safety check
Try our free Health & Safety health check to establish how compliant you are - Find out with 5 simple questions.
To arrange a free, 90 minute independent Risk Review, contact your local Towergate Insurance Brokers office.
Risk management consultncy services
Towergate Risk management consultancy forms a major part of our increasingly wide suite of client services.
Towergate Advisory will lead the way in our industry by adding value for our clients. Pre-loss risk management and post-loss protection are more crucial than ever. When combined with our expertise this consultancy will enable our advisory business to become the UK’s number one risk advisor and insurance broker, building the strongest relationships with our clients.
Client services are the way forward because:
- Towergate are trusted advisors, adding value for clients
- Ogden Rates mean a harder market where risk management and health and safety are critical
- Insurers will prioritise Presentations that show clients have embraced risk management
- Offering proper advice will help to avoid E & Os which are costly to our reputation and profitability
What is risk management consultancy?
- One call, single access to multiple risk management services and solutions
- Open 9AM – 5PM, Monday to Friday, plus email and web access
- 24/7 service available for urgent enquiries
Health and safety annual contracts
- H&S including provision of a ‘Competent person’
- Risk assessments, H&S policy and prioritised safety action plans
- Access to a dedicated and qualified H&S consultant
- Emergency assistance with H&SE visits and actions
- Regular information update service
Employment law and HR annual contracts
- Unlimited 24/7 support
- Qualified Adviser supporting you
- Review and update of your contracts of employment and handbook
- Access to online systems including tracking holidays and sickness
- After the event legal expenses cover
- Regular information update service
- Management systems including:
- Incident response
- Business continuity planning
- Consultancy including:
- Scoping meetings
- Management exercises
- Continuity strategies and testing
- Business impact analysis
Online risk management advice portal
Our comprehensive online portal, complements our risk management consultancy and provides clients with a wide range of health and safety and human resources advice. It has an ‘Ask the Expert’ email service with a response guaranteed within 24 hours and once registered access can had anywhere, anytime.
- Alerts and updates on current and future legislation
- Online questionnaire designed to help companies build a health and safety policy
- Industry-specific health and safety news notifications
- Tips on how to reduce risk, maintain employee welfare and stay profitable
- Advice on managing driver risks
- Fifteen e-learning courses accredited by RoSPA, CIPD and National Occupational Standards, (NOS)
Driver training, telematics and more
Motor risk management
- Driver profiling
- License checking
- Claim analysis
- Driver training – practical and theory including fuel efficiency
- Cameras, telematics and vehicle sensors
- System auditing
- Bespoke vehicle operation system development
Specialist advice and support
Meeting specific and one-off needs
- Support after H&S investigations
- And much more…
Download your document here