Obstacle Sports and Endurance Racing Insurance
Through active involvement in the industry, our specialist sports insurance team are in the ideal position to advise on the insurance protection you require.
This in-depth industry knowledge, coupled with our market presence and strongly forged relationships enables us to negotiate compelling propositions for Race Organisers, Teams and Individuals as follows:
Race Organisers and Training Centres
- Combined/Event Liability – provides cover for claims made against you in respect of damage to third party property and bodily injury and bodily injury of employees as a result of actual and alleged negligence
- Property – provides cover for your assets
- Event Contingency – provides cover for irrecoverable costs and expenses in the event your event cannot proceed as a result of unforeseen circumstances
- Cyber – covers losses relating to damage to, or loss of information from, IT systems and networks
Teams, Individuals and Coaches
- Travel – provides a range of cover for you whilst you are overseas including emergency medical treatment and cancellation. As a “hazardous” activity, many travel insurance policies will not be able to cover obstacle course and endurance racing participation however this is automatically covered on our policy.
- Participant Personal Accident – provides set benefit payments should you suffer a serious (pre-defined) injury as well as set weekly benefits for temporary total and temporary partial disablement
- Life - this policy will pay out when you die, and you can choose whether you want the cover to last for the whole of your life or for a set period of time
- Serious Illness - if you are diagnosed with a life-changing illness, this policy will pay out a lump sum; and includes benefits for conditions that may come back, such as cancer
Income Protection - if you can’t work because of illness, injury or disability, this cover will cover your salary or self-employment earnings, help you recover and settle back into work. Get a monthly tax-free income, which you can use as you see fit. You can choose when you’d like your income to start, from as early as seven days
Please visit https://www.towergateriskmanagement.com/members for bespoke obstacle sports risk management advice (please contact us to request your log-in)
For more information contact Nick Sullivan, Account Executive call: 01903 875 431 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an official partner of: British Obstacle Sports.